Let me reintroduce myself!
Hi, I’m Jen!
I'm currently based in Brevard County, Florida with my wife, Amanda and our two sweet fur babies, Remy and Mia.
I fell in love with photography when I was just fourteen years old and I have never looked back since. I picked up a camera very young age. My mom even jokes that I took better photographs at three years old with our old 35mm camera than she did! I have always loved being able to capture a single moment in time. It's an art we don't realize we need until that moment is just a memory. I have never felt more comfortable and at ease than I do when I'm behind a camera.
My goal in every session is to capture those special moments, those silly quirks and those little things that make you who you are. If I can do that, then you can relive those simple, special moments in your life – or your children's lives – and never forget them.
You'll notice that even when you aren't looking at the camera with a big smile, I'm still there taking pictures. Candid photographs capture who you are, as a person, as a family. It captures your personality and lets that shine through in the photographs. Nine times out of ten, candid shots will end up being the favorite shots of the entire session!
A few fun facts!
- We love the ocean! Scuba diving is a hobby of ours and we sink under the surface any chance we get. My wife tends to take over video and photography when we are underwater as I enjoy the peace and solitude of being under the waves. Sharks and pufferfish are our favorite animals to encounter!
- I learned how to figure skate at six years old and my first job was at our local ice skating rink.
- We LOVE to travel and try our hardest to do so at least once a year (so if you aren't from Florida and are interested in a session, don't hesitate to contact us for a booking!)
- I am the oldest of three kids.
- My sister and I travelled to Los Angeles to be in the audience for the inaugural episode of The Kelly Clarkson Show (and made it into this gif)!
- I love Boudoir sessions! Empowering women and allowing them to see how beautiful they are, as the rest of the world sees them, is one of my absolute favorite things to capture!
- My grandmother taught me how to crochet was I was ten years old. I recently began again and love it!
If you would like for me to help you create memories out of your everyday life, please contact me at [email protected] or 321.543.3258.